School Owner and Managers Sales Bootcamp
Join us for two days of sales instruction, role play, and networking. This all new format has been designed to maximize the amount of practice and feedback for every participant. You won’t just be learning, you’ll be doing. Don’t miss this opportunity to sharpen the skills that you use everyday. Join us and improve your ability to build rapport, communicate your message, and respond to objections with sincerity and confidence.
Space is limited!
$199 – First person you register
$149 – Each additional attendee
Questions? Call Mrs. Melanie Dinino @ (716) 860-9954
Friday, November 3rd
1:00-2:00 Registration/Check In
2:00- 3:00 Understanding Sales as Service
- Why most people hate selling and what to do about it. How to overcome your fears, recognize your value and be confident in every sales situation.
3:15-4:15 The World Class Sales System
- Crafting a better student journey.
- Applying the Know, Like, and Trust system.
- Learn the most important elements that must be included to create greater enthusiasm and commitment in students and parents.
4:30-6:30 ROLE PLAY and Feedback
- Inbound and Outbound Phone Calls
- How to give an impactful school tour
- Explaining your uniques selling proposition
- How to ask great questions
- Using stories to build a personal connection
7:00 Buffet Dinner Courtesy of TKD Professionals
Saturday, November 4th
8:00-9:00 Breakfast courtesy of TKD Professionals
9:00-10:00 Trial Lessons for children Role Play
- How to theme your trial lessons so they are fun for kids and meaningful for parents
- What 3 things must happen at every trial lesson?
- How to better handle a challenging student
10:15-11:15 Trial Lessons for Adults Role Play
- Creating comfort, connection, and sensation
- How you can make every adult feel ready, excited, and motivated to join in your classes.
- Dealing with physical injuries/limitations
- Giving a great workout
- Explaining self defense
- Creating goals
- Group A: Sales Presentation Role Play
- Group B: Manager’s Binder
- We will split into two groups for even greater personal attention. One group will be rehearsing and receiving feedback on their sales presentation. The other will be receiving guidance on how to use the all new TKD Professionals manager’s monthly binder to stay focused, organized, and as a tool to achieve their goals.
12:30-1:30 Lunch Courtesy of TKD Professionals
- Group A: Manager’s Monthly Binder
- Group B: Sales Role Play
2:45-3:45 Say it Better!
- Learn and practice how to use a better word choice, body posture, and voice tone to respond better to the most common questions and objections. Including:
- “It cost too much.”
- “Do I have to sign a long term contract?”
- “My child wants to quit.”
- “I’m too out of shape to start”
- “Why isnt my child advancing as fast as others?”
4:00-5:00 Question and Answer Session
- Get answers to any sales or operational question s that you have from the weekend or from running your dojang.