Increase your number of students, improve the skills of your staff, and make running your school exciting and rewarding.
Members Only Library
Unlimited access to over 500 items for immediate use including:
1. Marketing Artwork (ads, banners, postcard designs)
2. Special Event Promotional Material and “How to” Guides (Bring a Friend Events, Parents Workshop, Elementary school programs, and much more)
3. They are ready to download and customize and will save you hours of time and effort.
NEW! TKD Professionals VIDEO LIBRARY
Dozens of videos that will let train your staff quickly and easily, including:
- 7 Habits for World Class Instructors
- Tips for Capturing Students Attention
- Resolving Parent/Student Complaints
- Floor Reminders for Assistant Instructors
- 3 Rules for better Trial Lessons
- Best Methods for Time Management
- Keys to Better Walk-In Presentations
- Front Desk Best Practices (4 part series)
- Resolving Complaints
- Little Tigers Workshop
- Trial Lesson Rules
- What are you Feeding your Mind
- Bring a Friend Day
- Dad and Me Class
- Parents Workshop
- and MANY MORE!
Log in and join us LIVE twice per month for an informative and timely Zoom calls. We provide reminders and steps by step procedures for seasonal marketing and special events. Plus ongoing education in sales, operations, and student retention. You can let your staff members join the call as well, making it perfect for staff training!
Members Only Facebook Group
We use Facebook to provide quick tips to our members. You will receive videos on classroom management, instructor training, sales and marketing. Facebook also provides a convenient way for our members to ask questions and get feedback from both our headquarters team and other TKD Pro members. No more trying to come up with all the answers yourself. Help is just a click away!
Live Event Discounts
You will receive advance notice, and discounted rates on on annual Business Bootcamp and TKD Professional Seminar.
Contact us for more information on becoming a Coaching Member:
© Taekwondo Professionals